Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill Review
1 used from $ 1,100.00
- Value-priced SOLE F63 treadmill is powered by 3.0 continuous duty HP motor that drives speeds up to 12 MPH and an incline up to 15%. Ideal for home fitness use
- Rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; 6.5-inch LCD workout display
- Measures 33 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 33 by 80 inches (W x D) and running surface measures 20 by 60 inches (W x D); 253-pound weight and 325-pound weight limit; 2.5-inch rollers
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, three years on deck and all other components and 1 year on labor .
This treadmill is not new to most treadmill users. It’s a re-engineered model that has been upgraded with new sensors and digital features. That has all been done while keeping the price range in the affordable category for home use.
I tend to use my home machine very hard and depend on the reliability and sturdiness of the machine to absorb the punishment I give it and still come up asking for more. This machine does that to my satisfaction and it’s comfortable to use. The running deck has the width and length to accommodate even my most aggressive running routines whether I’m in training for sprints or 5K’s.
Noise & Space: 5/5
Space requirements are a consideration with this unit. Even folded, the footprint is considerable. That’s the trade off for having a running deck that doesn’t cramp your style or require you to alter your stride. The motor is an efficient model that runs quietly allowing you to listen to your TV or music as you work out. Rated 5 of 5 here.
Workout Features: 4/5
I run a minimum of 3 miles at a time at a pace of 10mph with occasional sprints at higher speeds. I only take one day a week off so the machine gets consistent heavy use. The features that matter to me support my exercise regimen perfectly. I’m retired military and I buy machines for what they are supposed to do, not all the bells and whistles that get included to satisfy the less dedicated users looking for convenience. The Sole Fitness F63 treadmill works at what treadmills are supposed to work at, giving you a stable platform to exercise and have an excellent cardiovascular experience. Rated 4 of 5 because of its endurance.
SOLE F63 Treadmill Introduction Video:
SOLE F63 Treadmill Introduction Video
Motor & Horsepower: 5/5
What makes this treadmill special is the performance for the price factor. The other treadmills available in this price range or mostly for jogging and walking and wouldn’t stand up to some hardcore sprints and long distance training. The motor is strong enough to ensure quick transitions and smooth operation.
Ease of Use: 5/5
There isn’t anything difficult about using the machine. The handlebar buttons control the things that matter i.e. speed and elevation and are conveniently located. The speed capability of up to 12 mph is ideal for sprint training.
Running Belt & Deck: 4/5
The deck is spacious and long. The impact reduction from the shock absorbing system saves on joint damage. The front of the treadmill is a little close to the running deck. My tendency is to run ahead of the belt speed just a bit which results in bumping into the console but I was able to adjust.
Extra Features: 4/5
The Sole Fitness F63 has the performance, reliability and functionality you are looking for in a home gym and at an affordable price. If you are looking for a quality treadmill and don’t want to spend more than $1000, this is your treadmill. The motor (CHP) has the power to keep up with your demanding pace. If you ignore the add-ons to make it pretty and do things other than provide you a stable platform to walk, jog and run at the speeds you want, it has all the stamina and power you need.
Features and Specifications:
- 3 HP continuous motor with incline of 15 percent and 12 MPH maximum speed, ideal for home users.
- Innovative features include a heart rate monitor with chest strap, pulse grip, two-ply belt and incline with rack-pinion gear design.
- 6.5 inch large LCD screen, mp3 compatibility sound systems, dual heart programs, two unique custom programs, total of six standard programs and cooling fans.
- Maximum user weight restriction of 253 pounds, dimensions of 20 inch by 60 inch for the running deck and 2.5 inch wide rollers.
- Comes with three year, 1 year and lifetime warranty on the deck & other components, labor and finally frame & motor.
Here are the things that matter to me. The deck area meets my needs. The belt measures in at 20″ x 60″. It’s a standard size and it works. Your performance on this belt should be normal and not need to be altered even for people with long strides.
The impact reduction system is a back and joint saver. For the price, this belt and deck is both forgiving and comparable to much more expensive models. You can spend more and still not end up with a better cushioning system. Overall, this machine gets a 4 out of 5 rating.