Precor 9.27 Treadmill Review
Precor 9.27 Treadmill with Ground Effects Technology
- Club-quality, low-impact treadmill for your home with aluminum running boards and full length handlebars
- Patented Ground Effects Impact Control Technology to cushion impact at the front, and provide a firm surfacefor push-off at the back
- 10 pre-programmed workouts including 5k track, (2) heart rate control, hill climb, interval, manual, and weight loss
- Touch and telemetry heart rate monitoring, .5 to 12 mph speed, 0 to 15% incline, maintenance-free belt, 3.0 HP continuous duty motor
- Warranty: Lifetime frame and welds; 5 years parts and wear items; 1 year labor
We are a family of fitness lovers and all of us follow a healthy regime to maintain our body. After our last treadmill, we were in search of a workout gadget which should be sturdily built and what better option than Precor 9.27. It is a durable and stable machine with no gimmick features to allure the aspiring customers. The telemetry heart rate monitoring system, 10 pre-set workout programs and patented ground effects impact control technology, stride support technology and 0-15 % incline along with 0.5 to 12 mph speed variation are some of the fantabulous characteristics of this machine, which a good treadmill should have.
Noise & Space: 4/5
It is a snug gadget which is not as noisy as our previous treadmill was. We can comfortably watch television while burning out our calories. The equipment is 81 inches in length, 31 inches wide and 54 inches in height, hence it can comfortably be accommodated in your home gym or even your bedroom. Since the 9.27 is a bulky machine weighing 238 lbs, we really have to face tough times when there is a need to relocate it. However, wheels are provided on the heavier side of the machine for easy handling which helps to an extent.
Workout Features: 5/5
We were really contended with the 10 variant pre-set workout features as they include interval, manual, heart rate, fat burner, weight loss, hill climb, walk, 10K and 5K track; our personal favorites being the fat burner and hill climb. The 0-15% incline is a good range and we can very easily change between our incline levels without experiencing any adverse impact on our joints.
Besides, one of the treadmill’s delectable features is the Patented Ground Effects Impact Control Technology, which aids in preventing injuries, stress on the joints and minimizes fatigue. Additionally, the front of the deck possesses shock absorbers, which provides extra cushioning to the joggers while the back end has sturdy surface for easy push-offs.
How to Assemble Your Precor 9.27 Treadmill Video:
How to Assemble Your Precor 9.2x Treadmill
Motor & Horsepower: 5/5
This basic model treadmill by Precor comprises of 3.0 HP continuous duty influential motors and being of commercialized quality, it operates smoothly and quietly. The toughened motor quickly adapts to the minute changes in your speed. Even if you are following interval training session, you will not skip even a single beat.
Ease of Use: 5/5
Easy-to-use controls with a basic entry level design makes 9.27 a comfy device to deal with. The assembling part was a breeze for us, we just followed the instructions and it went well. The full length handle bars provide full support when we are busy with our fitness regime. It possesses no gimmick feature but just the required ones like bottle holders and a reading rack. Being a Precor model, the display screen quality is not up to the standard, but again till the time we are contended with its performance, this is a penny issue for us.
Running Belt & Deck: 5/5
The 9.27 model by Precor is a maintenance free treadmill with superb quality frame and sturdily built body. It has a lubrication-free multi-ply running belt with a PVC non-slip center belt mechanism that helps in holding the belt in its place. The frame is fully welded with powder coated steel body and aluminum side rails. Further, the deck is large enough to provide a competent stride area along with Stride Support technology that senses the changes in your stride velocity and adjusts the belt speed up to 57 times a second at 12 mph. For a cushioned impact at the front and a sturdy surface for push-off at the back, the treadmill possesses a Patented Ground Effects Impact Control Technology, which naturally helps adjust the belt speed to match the speed of your feet ensuring a regular natural stride.
Extra Features: 5/5
The wireless heart rate controller and 10 pre-set workout programs are two of our favorite features. The Heart rate monitoring system helps the runner to heighten their workouts by adjusting them in the opted zone, be it fa burn, cardio or peak cardio. The 10 variant pre-programmed workouts have proved to be of immense help and fun for us. Two heart controlling system is good enough for both of us.
Features and Specifications:
- Entry-level treadmill with full length handle-bars.
- A low-impact, club-quality treadmill with an aluminum running board.
- For a cushioned impact at the front and a sturdy surface for push-off at the back, the treadmill possesses a Patented Ground Effects Impact Control Technology.
- 10 different pre-programmed workouts which includes 5k track, hill climb, manual, heart rate control, interval and weight loss.
- 0- 15 % incline, 3.0 HP heavy-duty motor, telemetry heart rate monitoring system with one single touch and 0.5 to 12 mph speed variation.
- The frame and welds have a life time warranty in addition to the 5 year warranty on parts and wear-out items and 1 year warranty for labor.
- Easy-to-use controls with maintenance free belt just like a commercial one.
- Accessories holder and an integrated reading rack along with two bottle holders as well.